Tuesday, March 13, 2007

by airmail...

how much do i covet this 1949 post office desk from kentucky... even disregarding the possibilities of storage, i kind of dig the pattern its grid of boxes make. it would be quite a statement for a large entryway!

in a smaller scale, here are some little accents of the post office. who doesn't love getting *real* mail?
- kate spade's crisp airmail calling cards, from crane (thanks courtney!)


- self-adhesive airmail stationary by pardon my hindi...


- and these beautiful 1927 stamps are on ebay currently..

I'm thinking that these, or something similar, might be a great image to "rasterbate"...? (thanks to the new blueprint blog, bluelines, for this fun (and free) idea).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

seriously that rasterbater thing is the coolest ever! my mind is reeling with possibilities...

3:36 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

I loveee the big storage cabinet! I want one so much!!

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home