Thursday, November 02, 2006

Agile Rabbit Editions: utter delight!

I have just discovered the Agile Rabbit editions of the Pepin Press, a Dutch company to whom I owe my eternal gratitude! The genius of these books is that not only do they collect gorgeous, eclectic images all in one place, but also, and most crucially-- each book comes with a CD of high-res versions of each image from the text. A couple of days ago I bought the Agile Rabbit Book of Historical and Curious Maps, and plan to make a series of 4 or 5 giclee canvases of some of the really lovely ones (for the living room? bedroom? entry? we'll see).

(I wish I could share with you some of the fantastic images but for copyright reasons this isn't possible. Suffice it to say, these books are highly recommended-- I'm finding that I crave each and every one...)









Happy Friday!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Shayna said...

oh my god. these are genius. i can't wait to get all of them...

5:40 PM  
Blogger la femme said...

How beautiful!

2:59 PM  
Blogger Phoebe said...

aren't they great? because they're so wonderfully pragmatic I figured I was the last to know about them but apparently not! :) enjoy!

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home